KADVR6

coming back to corrado ownership

Reinforces my point about people who own substantially modified Corrado's losing interest in them.. how come you're (half) thinking of selling up Mic? :(

Purely because it never gets used Jim. I walk or cycle everywhere these days, I've done about about 150 miles in it in the last 3 months. If I had a garage it'd be staying, no questions, but I haven't even got a driveway!

Ah.. just logistics :(

Can you not look into renting a lockup where you are? I pay £20/month for mine and whilst they're not plentiful, I think I could find another if I really wanted one where I live!

Ah.. just logistics :(

Can you not look into renting a lockup where you are? I pay £20/month for mine and whilst they're not plentiful, I think I could find another if I really wanted one where I live!

Seriously? Is that private or council? If I could find something like that I'd be laughing.

To bring it back on topic, I can see why so many people come back to Corrado ownership. I only use mine once a fortnight maybe but when I do I love it and think ''nah I'm not selling, I'll keep it''... it's a rollercoaster of emotions in a C! lol

That's private. And I'm not alone.. I know Eric pays the same for his lock-ups! Not sure what the cost would be in Cambridge though.

Anyway - sorry Karl - not trying to do you out of a purchase!! :)

Cambridge, you'd be lucky to get a day's parking for £20 :lol:

it's a seriously expensive place to live, buy, rent etc. and a lot of the property is pretty low standard too, how about a rented garage in Arbury Mic :)

A nice place in a nice area with parking or a garage?, well I'm sure Mic will elaborate.

well got a couple of corrados to look at over the weekend, and got two people coming to view my tt. Looks like my tools will be getting some use again.

karl

Especially the hammer... :p

And the swear jar!

Haha!

Any chance of getting a less aggressive version of this? :p

A nice place in a nice area with parking or a garage?, well I'm sure Mic will elaborate.

A lot! Our's was enough and I've got no drive or garage! lol

Good luck with the viewings Karl.