Sign in to follow this  
Blown

I needs me car back....

WAAAAAHHHH!

It's doing my head in now.The cars been in the workshop,up on stands for the best part of 3 months and I'm STILL waiting for all the parts to come home so I can get it back together.

The head and manifolds are with C+R hopefully should be back this week,still waiting for the RS4 front bumper from Venom and the I/C, oilcooler and rsr outlet from Pitstop developments is still to come too.Add to that the toothed belt system from G-werks(which hopefully is still on order)and the car should be a nice little runner when it eventually gets back on the go. :twisted:

I was supposed to get it to the bodyshop for it's respray this week,but I think that may have to wait.

I dunno if it was the beer,but last night almost broke the camels back!Seeing all these numpties in their dads cars-i.e. one bloke no older than 20ish in a MG ZT-T giving it large around the town- and the Scooby crew doing likewise,just made me want to get my car back together and show them up for what they were.

Looks like getting it back on the road for May was being a little presumptious....... :cry: :cry:

Oh and the Nitrous plan has been kyboshed by the Missus...... :(

All in all not a good week.

i've got a solution to your NOS problem....get some LPG stickers and whack them on the cylider!

"yes dear, its a gas conversion....." :twisted:

rofl, thats a brilliant plan Chris, you say say that your taking a more active part in stopping global warming too, sure to earn you some brownie points :D