CTWG60

Garage clear out. It's all got to go....129 images!

Thanks bru, i have a lot to price up yet - still deciding on G60 or 1.8T - so i'll let you know if i can find a home for it int next week. Peace.

Word!

:afro:

Are the pair of outer bottom window seals and boost gauge still available? What condition are they in?

Thanks.

windows scraper seals are gone but the boost gauge is still available. Gauge is new but opened.

I noticed the gauge is £5, would you do that price posted? Also, what's included in the box, is there a connecting t-piece or just the lead to plug it in?

Thanks

hi mate, i need the passenger side outer window seal....sits on the door frame....cant make out from ur pics if u have it......if u do and its in decent nik ill have it please....thanks very much. atif

Saml £5 posted is fine all the bits are there I will check before posting out. h6vwc, afraid they went a long time a go could of sold 20 sets of them! I assume they are no longer available from the dealer. I bought a new dealer one 4 years ago and it cost about £50 iirc.