dickie

Are early and late fogs and indicators transferrable?

hi, im in need of a new set of fogs and indicators and wondered whether later lights fit an early bumper and vice versa?

also are the american fogs and indicators the same?

thanks for any help and advice.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks very much and a fellow owner in northampton! Hope to see you about.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks very much and a fellow owner in northampton! Hope to see you about.

Hi! Where abouts are you and what corrado? You don't work at barclaycard do you? My wife has seen one parked there a few times recently, a few of us about :)

Can't believe I missed that! I normally do a search first.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Hi! Where abouts are you and what corrado? You don't work at barclaycard do you? My wife has seen one parked there a few times recently, a few of us about :)

no that's not me I'm afraid, I've seen a couple recently. Mines just back from the Bodyshop, sat in the garage awaiting putting back together. It's Porsche gt3rs grey with red leather, if you see me about over the summer.