Sign in to follow this  
Karoliz

reviews about Corrado

Hello guys!

I've met one problem - I remember, that there was few magazines there C was compared with probe, fiat coupe, calibra and other cars.... But now, when I need those rewies can't find... Maybe you know where to find them on internet?

Thank's

Ah, so you want the information for FREE do you :roll:
:lol:

awww dont be too hard on the poor guy :wink: ..............i bet getting that sort of info in Lithuania must be a nightmare :wink:

awww dont be too hard on the poor guy :wink: ..............i bet getting that sort of info in Lithuania must be a nightmare :wink:

well yes, you're right - it's impossible to buy any better car magazines.... So Only possibility to get any better information is internet.

I remember that few years ago i was lucky to find some magazines in pdf - interesting to read. I've already owned 2 corrados (16v), but now I leaving Lithuania for 1year (going to USA), but then I'll be back my next car will be VR6, so now i'm just gathering any useful info about C.

So still thanx, your forum is realy great place to know more about this VW

Well i'm going to Atlantic City. And i'm sure that here is plenty of people kwowing a lot about C, ant this forum is full of useful and interesting information :wink:

i have some articles on the vr6 vs a bmw 323 and vr6 vs 200sx vs probe.

i can email them but you woul dneed a large email account as the files are huge!