beastie4126

Free Stuff - Early Aqua Blue 1.8 16v - updated

Ok Keith no probs, was it all working perfectly before the car came off the road? im guessing you've had drill out the rivets for the motor itself? any damage at all?

Thanks alot mate.

Ok Keith no probs, was it all working perfectly before the car came off the road? im guessing you've had drill out the rivets for the motor itself? any damage at all?

Thanks alot mate.

Sam,

Oddly enough all the electrics including sunroof and spoiler worked quite well on this car, shame the rest of it let it down. As for the Mechanism it's still in the door at the he moment so no damage that I know about, removing them usually is ok its the putting them back that be a real pain.

Let me know if you deffinately want it and I'll get it off tomorrow.

Regards,

Keith

do you have a driver's side front seat belt buckle? as in the clip that recieves the tongue of the seatbelt

thanks

do you have a driver's side front seat belt buckle? as in the clip that recieves the tongue of the seatbelt

thanks

Do you mean one of these?

indeed I do mean one of those!! how much would you want for the one for the front driver's side?

I think the front seat belt buckle should look something like this... ?

I think the front seat belt buckle should look something like this... ?

Yup those others are the rears not the fronts which I now remember went with the seat bases, so sorry m8 can't help you there.

Might be worth giving StueyB a PM as it was his m8 that had the bases and may not require the seat belt part

Regards,

Keith

okay mate, thanks for your time anyway

might well contact stueyB as they're proving somewhat illusive atm!

Hi there, do you have the headlight loom from the back of the switch to the fuse box still? Mine fried itself the other day. If you've got the headlight switch (535 941 531 f) and it's the right one I'll grab that off ya too.

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by Moreland
Missed pt no'

Hi Paul,

The entire engine loom & fuse box is now on Ebay as Steve4179 no longer seems to be interested and the switch is an early type, don't have it to hand at the mo so can't give you the part number but pretty sure you have a choice of early and late.

Regards,

Keith

where abouts in Herts are you? Do you have an alternator? cheers

Located in Hemel Hempstead and yes I still have the Alternator, not the cleanest item but in working order - £10 collected or £17 posted (weight). I might even be able to drop off depending on where abouts in essex you are.

I have managed to get one local now but thanks anyway, I may want some more bits bit will let you know (getting quite a list!).

Im based near Stansted Airport

Whats left of the car is going off to the scrappy next week so if you are looking for some cheap parts checkout page 1

HI,do you have the fuel tank straps and the window wiper motor ? Ta.

Hi M8, I have both of them, yours for £10 the pair collected or £17 posted (weight). Wiper motor will come with the mechanism and the straps have the usual rustyness you would expect from a 20 year car

Don't supose you have a passenger wing?

Hi m8, wings still on the car although it isn't pretty. Without checking it for lower rust it would need a respray at the least.

Paint doesn't bother me to much, its the wrong colour anyway! If you could let me know about the condition that would be good thanks.

Paint doesn't bother me to much, its the wrong colour anyway! If you could let me know about the condition that would be good thanks.

I'll take some pics tomorrow evening.

Hey mate, what condition is the passenger door in, does it come complete??, also whats the condition of the sunroof ?? :D

Cheers Bud

Sean.