CraigOrtiz

CraigOrtiz's Aqua Blue Valver

So after many years (3, to be precise) of searching for a good condition, reasonable mileage Corrado with at least some service history, my mission has been completed!

After giving up and deciding to invest what I had into a dirty diesel Golf, to replace my pile of junk Mk4 with it's endless list of issues, I drove past this beauty! A 2.0 16V Rado, 1995 with 42k on the clock, one woman owner and a full service history. Could it be? Yes. I had finally found the C I had been looking for!

I was lucky enough to find this in a dealership next to my house, so I managed to px my golf against it last week and pick it up today. Plans for now are to replace various seals around the car, wing mirrors and T cut a few scratches from the spoiler. There aren't any other marks on the car except for a small patch of what looks like oxidising under the lacquer on the bumper, and a few scuffs to the alloys.

I also need to fix the sunroof as it doesn't respond at all at the moment!

Enjoy :D

looks good bud, welcome to the forum..

yacob.. thats the great thing about photoshop - no matter how much you know, theres always loads you don't!

looks good bud, welcome to the forum..

Cheers mate! Whereabouts in Bristol are you?

Small update: Had a full service yesterday at Vee W Services in Bedminster - highly recommended! Only faults were it needed new brake fluid and the front strut top mounts need replacing. Also the exhaust is blowing, so Xmas present to myself this year shall be a Milltek!

Today my friend helped me fit my Uprated headlight loom from eBay, this made a noticeable difference, but after I fitted some night breaker bulbs which made a HUGE difference! Can highly recommend this mod to anyone.

If anybody knows of the best place to buy a Milltek in Bristol please let me know, else I'll order one online. Cheers!