andy

Corrado VR6 Radiator

I might have one available but it's still on a car that I'm about to break so I can't confirm the condition 100%. However I know it doesn't leak and is only three years old. How quickly do you need it? Can you wait a week or so? PM me if interested and we can discuss early next week.

Cheers

John

sorry to hi-jack but ive been needing a rad for ages, once youve sourced one , if anyone else has one , im game as i need one to get the car on the road cheers.

i have a brand new one sat in my shed, i bought it for my mk2 VR conversion, i blew the old rad, bought a new one, then blew the heater matrix, by passed that to find the header boiling over, so suspect HG fail, the rad has just sniffed water and then was taken off for the car to be broken, it has a slimline fan fitted which will be removed otherwise as new, well it is lol

based in Preston, Lancashire

http://www.eurocarparts.com/car-radiator

make an offer, no silly ones please

no worries pal, my mate told me of this thread a while back and i clean forgot lol

sorry to hi-jack but ive been needing a rad for ages, once youve sourced one , if anyone else has one , im game as i need one to get the car on the road cheers.
you still need one pal?

Incidentally I've just fitted the new one, the car is now running 10 to 15 degrees cooler, barely moved above 85, regardless of driving style! I guess the old one had seen better days, 2 leaks didn't help!

i have a brand new one sat in my shed, i bought it for my mk2 VR conversion, i blew the old rad, bought a new one, then blew the heater matrix, by passed that to find the header boiling over, so suspect HG fail, the rad has just sniffed water and then was taken off for the car to be broken, it has a slimline fan fitted which will be removed otherwise as new, well it is lol

based in Preston, Lancashire

http://www.eurocarparts.com/car-radiator

make an offer, no silly ones please

Hey mate. How much for this? (assuming still available?)

Hey mate. How much for this? (assuming still available?)

make me a sensible offer pal, it's till here, i'm a bit of a hoarder, i rarely actually try to sell stuff that i'm supposed to be selling, if it hadn't been for my mate telling me about this thread i'd probably have it for years lol

Got any pics mate?

hi mate Dubster16v is away now till wednesday night, ive spoke to him and he said he will get a pic for u first thing thursday

cheers dave

I might have one available but it's still on a car that I'm about to break so I can't confirm the condition 100%. However I know it doesn't leak and is only three years old. How quickly do you need it? Can you wait a week or so? PM me if interested and we can discuss early next week.

Cheers

John

I think i've got a leak in my rad as well John, in no immediate hurry for one but if price is OK I am in Poole/Bournemouth in 4 > 5 weeks times so could collect?

Ian.