skinnyman9000

Went and got myself a new car didn't I!!

Well i haven't been too active on here since the rado went, although i still have a few boxes of parts to shift, but they're tucked away in the loft for now.

Originally i replaced the rado with an Audi A4 TDI Avant, but due to a change in circumstances (the missus has fooked off) i figured it was about time i treated myself to car i actually want to drive, so here is the new purchase:

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo4.jpg

Photo6.jpg

70k on the clock, full Honda service history, 12 months MOT, 6 months tax. £5.5k. Fingers crossed i'll be picking it up tomorrow!!

I'll still remain active on the boards, and help newbies out where i can, but just figured i'd let people know what ive been up to.

why have you got random shots of the civic and not more pictures of the car you actually got (red one in the background, or even the one next to it)

Photo4.jpg

Yeah good cars, I had one brand new in 2004, nighthawk black with all the trim, think I paid 17k for it!!!

Awesome car!!!

Would have another one if I could as you can potter around time and get good mpg but when you feel like leathering it it just flys

Just be careful in the wet!!! I had a couple of ass twitching moments

Very nice and sounds like a bargain for the money. It's stunning what sorts of cars you can buy for the £5k mark these days...

Like it - would like it even better if I got my hands on one to have a small test drive in - !!!!

Like it - would like it even better if I got my hands on one to have a small test drive in - !!!!

Don't be fooled by the mild mannered Wendy.. it'd never be the same again!