Other - 136

Total - 3215

Auto:

VR6 - 55

Storm - 0

Other - 6

Total - 61

Grand Total - 3276

I think the accuracy of these figures has been widely discredited on other forums. 11 Storms? I can find more for sale right now!

well done for getting the figures. I phoned DVLA about something like this recently, and they said they'd have to charge me!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

and doesn't someone onhere have an auto storm?

I guess a lot of storms are registered as normal Corrados? - Maybe a Storm owner can tell us what their paper work states?

Also these are only taxed vehicles, and as I took the Q4 results I would expect a lot of cars are SORN for winter.

I also tried this with the DVLA, using the Freedom of Information act. I filled out all relevant paperwork and was written back to telling me that they did not have to comply with an FOI request if it was financially unviable for them to find the information - and that was it would take more than half a day to get the data I wanted, they were not going to do it.

I should have followed it up. As someone who works with databases I know all it would have taken, assuming their systems are all well structured and not some horrendous mess, a few SQL queries to get the information I needed.

Tossers!

Edited by Jim

Same figures for Q2 of 2010 for comparrison:

Manual:

16v - 1141 +155

VR6 - 1745 +113

G60 - 518 +68

Storm - 13 +2

Other - 149 +13

Total - 3566 +351

Auto:

VR6 - 64 +9

Storm - 0

Other - 6

Total - 72 +9

Grand Total - 3638 +360

the Storm's arent on the logbook as being a Storm,so the only way the DVLA can say it is one is by a previous or current owner filling out the change of ownership slip and putting the word Storm in as VW certainly didnt register them as Storm

I suspect more Storms have survived than any other model, I would imagine 1 in 4 of every remaining VR6 is a Storm

As above - Roddy - why do you keep creating new accounts - what's up with the original one??

the original one's details when i ask for a password reminder defaults to an account I set up for a mate to use on my computer,so i used that for a while before starting afresh,if you can get into my old one then I'd rather use that again

Roddy - can you PM me the email address you need / want to use and I'll see what I can do..

I wonder what the split is between 1.8 and 2.0 Corrados. I would have thought they would be separate because of engine size.

If you're merging accounts Jim he's also LucyLu :lol:

yer but no,thats what i set up Martin(you'll remember him from Inters 06,bald headed guy who's Golf VR6 was called LucyLu due to its reg ending LCL)

I would like to see the numbers for 8v's. I originaly thought 'Corrado' would be it but in 2003 there were 254.

Like always, the 8v does not exist :(