Mark12

Corado help

Hey people I want to buy a corado but I am un sure ov colure or vr6 / g60 I realy like a yellow corrado but I am un sure help me please

Edited by Mark12

Are you for real mate?! A few days ago you were saying you already had one and you weren't sure what to do with the exterior!

Me m8 was just pigy backin on me account he's got no Internet n he has a corado so ya na help a brother out

Your spelling is bloody pants! cant you even spell what car it is when it's posted here probably over a hundred thousand times.

Make an effort at least Lol!

Bloody yoof of today, don't you know Kip its not cool to go to school where you can learn to spell.

A Nugget Yellow is lovely but you can't buy a factory VR6 in Yellow. Worth thinking about if you're after a particular engine. Good luck.

Thanks m8 can u get a g60 in nugget yellow n with a bit of tuning would a g60 be faster than a vr6 n r they built any gd

Its got to be Spam, starting a G60 v VR6 debate again :agrue:

Are they built any gd????? :splat:

A only wanted a simple yes or no a don't wana buy 1 get it to work n then it be crap

Try using the search, mate. Been discussed sooooo many times.

Personally, I'd go with a decent VR6 if you can afford it. However, the G60 is easily tuned to standard VR6 power + you can get them in Nugget yellow if you're lucky. They are VERY different. My advice would be to drive as many as possible before you buy. You can also get a 16v up to 170 bhp pretty easily with a gasflowed head/1.8 head/2.0 bottom end combo.

indeed, hard to come by a nugget g60, not that many valvers seem to come up for sale too.

g60's are capable of around 250 bhp. any more any its more likely to go bang.

as with any car it depends how well its been looked after as much as how well the engine was built.

satin silver is another fave colour of mine.

as said, drive both before you buy. ive had both, hard to say which will be better for you as only you will know.

power delivery is very different from a vr to a g60. and sorry 6 pot boys but the vr doesnt handle quite as well as a four pot does.

.....sorry 6 pot boys but the vr doesnt handle quite as well as a four pot does.

You can prove this presumably?

corrado_sunderland

corrado_sunderland

corrado_sunderland

[waits....]

:wave:

hahaha... bastrd!! :lol:

Well when in Rome......

Lads i dint harf git blathered last nite, i puked up all over mi birds t!ts and then sh@ggd er senceles