Sign in to follow this  
G60ING

Pictures of your VW radios?

I just want to see the selection of factory radios you had. I'm most interested in the ones with the activ radio system (amps in the door speakers)

If you don't have pics or don't sill have the factory one tell me if it was originally:

am/fm/

am/fm/cass

am/fm/cass/cd changer

am/fm/cd

am/fm/cd/cdchanger

Okay here is the Pic

its an oem VW Gamma radio 6 speaker set up jobbie!! Even turns the radio up as the speed goes up!!!

as its a Corrado storm that i have it came as standard with a sony CDX-600DSP CD-tuner....which i've just recently taken out and fitted the pioneer head unit and cd-changer from my last car

the 16v had a Sony am/fm/cass, can't recall the model number now since it got theived. The VR had a removeable Alpine am/fm/cd but it expired. Both now Kenwood full masks: an am/fm/cass with a 6cd changer; other is an am/fm/cd

i think mine came with a blankpunt cd player..i think it was the standard fit radio because ive got recipts from vw because it wouldnt eject the cd

Mine came with a Sony XR-5451. I only know that because the original instructions are still in the service folder.