joby

Help with wheel spacers

Can anyone tell me what thickness wheel spacers to go for? im running 7x17 et37 with 205x40x17 tyres, lowered 40mm and its a valver 4 stud! Just want to bring the wheels further out to the arch as they seem lost under there, backs worse than the fronts..

I just bought some 25mm one for the back on my 17x7's and it sits nicely now but might need to roll the lip on the rear arch, if you dont wanna do that just get a 20mm ones :)

Thanks kempy,Was going to go back to 15`s but think they would look daft now and everybody wants daft money for bbs g60 ones you can nearly buy a brand new set of lensos for what they want for tat on ebay and my 17" tyres are all good just want to freshen it up a bit

on my vr6 my wheels have an offset of 43 im useing 15mm hub centric on the front and 20mm hubcentric on the rear,brings them prety much flush with the arch edge,btw just to give you guys a heads up ,15mm hubcentric spacers do not fit on the rear of mine as the disc spigot area fouls on the inside lip of the spacer leaveing a 5mm gap between the spacer and the disc,{so it wont pull together when you tighten down} 20mm spacer minimum required on the rear of mine,on the front its ok as the disc takes up that 5mm,