rodmax

Breaking Red 16 v corrado

Hi Rod, is the alternator still available? Annoyingly didn't realise I needed a new one when I got your suspension...

hi i need a passenger side rear boot strut, and the front radiator cover support that the cover screws to. please pm me with prices posted, thanks

Hello...

Have you by any chance still got the following items:

Drivers side wing

Bumper & lights

Front panel

Headlight for offside

Also is it Tornado red?

Cheers

Hi, I do still have the front bumper ,an o/s foglamp , headlamp.the indicators were sold .the lights are from the other corrado im breaking.the wing i still have ,it does have a small amount of rust at its base (it would be an easy repair) but apart from that it's pretty good.the slam panel from the red car is sold but i do still have the one on the other car.where abouts are you based

let me know rod

Hi Rod,

Thanks don't worry about the slam panel I have managed to get a red one through a friend. I just need to confirm that it is tornado red and not flash red? Also apparently some of the bumpers can start to sag at one end...is your bumper straight?

How much for everything. Also am based in Portsmouth. Cheers

Hi yes the car was tornado red.i have now sold the headlamps,The bumper is good with no sags.i'll take 20 for the bumper,20 for the wing & 20 for the foglamp.if you want the lot i'll do it all for 55.

let me know thanks rod

Hello...

Yes I will take the lot that would be absolutley fab thanks. How do you want the payment? I don't have any transport so would you be able to post them to me. Obviously I will colver the extra costs for that.

Cheers

Hi, the red corrado has now gone ,but the other 16v i'm breaking still has the parts you both require.i'll check there condition tomorrow eve

& get back to you

Thanks rod

rod im looking for one of these mate ,have u got one?its the metal tank under the car that the external fuel pump fits into?

cheers

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of 4 stud hubs (including knuckles & bearings) whats your best price posted for these?

Cheers

Steve

Hi, I'm after the underbody high pressure fuel pump complete assembley including mounting - and any usable fuel lines if possible (for 1.8 16v, on an H plate)

Hi

I'm after a part that the bonnet latches onto, I have a pic of where it should be

A55808B9-EBDA-4144-B0E7-D910B5E54977.jpg

Don't suppose you have this?

Thanks

Scott

Hi, I'm still after some door cards. I see you replied and I rather rudely didn't! I'm after an early set complete, colours not important.

Edited by GTi.Si