Sign in to follow this  
David Winter

Salt free Storm

Hi guys. Had today off and took the chance to clean up my filthy Corrado. it was covered in salt spray etc from the recent cold snap. Spent the day on it and was chuffed with the results. You appreciate it more when its cleaned up after being so bad.

Hope to see some of you guys Sunday.

Dave

That's a lovely example and mint!

Glad you haven't put a towbar on it for lugging that boat around :-)

Mine is still covered in winter grime and it'll be staying that way until the ambient temperature reaches at least 10 deg!

I'm a fairweather car cleaner :-)

mmmm.... shiney...... 8)

Wish mine was as nice at the moment... ;)

Good work mate, that is a beaut! :)

You will show my battlescarred storm up on sunday no problems, I'm sure it'll be the kick up the ass I need to get it looking like yours! :mrgreen:

That looks spot on mate! :shock: Thats exactly what I'd say was the perfect drop for a C on standard 15's. Definately a beauty!

very nice!!

i love the black leather, sometimes more than the beige leather i have....mine just shows up all the dirt :(

so what is the drop? what springs / shocks etc?

Mint!

Just goes to show that a Corrado doesn't need anything more than a subtle suspension drop to make it look soooo good :)

I really do like that!! 8) I didn't evey really like the std look of the corrado, but you have won me over there. Just lowered enough, if I was ever to change to another corrado it would be just as yours is! :thumbleft:

Thanks for your comments guys. All I have done is replaced the original equipment dampers top mounts and bump stops with new original equipment ones and combined this with Eibach 30mm drop lowering springs. The car is still practical to drive with no worries getting over speed humps etc. With the original 15in wheels the ride is still nice. There is no slaming down pot holes or any problems of that nature. It is obviously firmer than the original springs but feels more sporty. It is the only mod Ive have done and I dont intend to do anything else.

Cheers.

Dave.

Nice to meet you earlier at the AGM Dave, your car looks even better in the flesh, the ride height is spot on I reckon. 8)

Just hope the weather is better next time I see it though!

Regards, Dave

Cheers mate.

It was good to meet you too. I drove slowly down the motorway hoping to hook up a convoy on the way back but guess you got held up. Ill try and catch up with you at one of the shows.

Take it easy.

Dave.