Wilko89

Corrado DDI Speedo / Clocks

Had these in my old VR6, which is now sold, so just sat about in the garage.

They have roughly 151k miles on but i believe can be electronically adjusted, but will plug in and check the actual mileage later.

Only takes literally 2 minutes to fit, just plug and play.

i know they are quite rare so not sure how much they are worth so will just say £60 + postage for now,

Thanks

photo-6.png

Edited by Wilko89

Sorry guys!

ive not been getting any emails through to say anyone replied! didnt even get a confirmation email to say the thread was approved!

yes i still have them and am replying to all PM's now!

so sorry for the delay!

Emu,

The EL driver/inverter on eBay below will run the DDi's perfectly. My DDi supplied inverter died so i replaced it with this ebay item. My dials have been running fine for 12 months now without problem. You can either chop the DDi gauge face connectors off and join them directly to the EL driver (as i did) or buy the 3 way splitter, also listed below.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-Car-Inverter-5-15-meters-EL-Glow-Wire-Tron-Neon-/150651027642?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23138040ba#ht_2381wt_905

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-1-Splitter-EL-Tron-Wire-standard-connectors-/150642170751?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item2312f91b7f#ht_1898wt_905

Hope this helps.

Edited by G60_Marc

ok, missing parts available from ebay so will take them, can you pm me your paypal once again, cheers