Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

so who's from leeds on here?

I'm from the roundhay area and it seems theres a fair few of u guys from down here too.

i'm sure the guy with the deadly black 16v (jim i think) that was featured in the golf is from down here aswell remember talking to him at dms in leeds, we were in the a4 convertible (if the guy see's this). when and where are the dub meeting around here Phatvr6 i've heard your in charge of all that stuff for west yorkshire?

I'm from Dewsbury but get into Leeds a fair bit for the footy (boo-hoo!!!). Give us a shout if anyone wants to arrange a meet (Well Lane etc.). I used to be a regular at the Club GTI meets in Harrogate if anyone fancies a trip over.

Cheers. "We are the YRA..."

ok, will have to get my corrado down to some of these meetings when it gets back on road, and i find the 1.5k to insure the thing (and thats tpft!!!) :shock: :shock: . How do i join the CGTI any webpages? :D

I used to be a regular at the Club GTI meets in Harrogate if anyone fancies a trip over.

Cheers. "We are the YRA..."

I'm definitely going to the next one 8) You wanna meet for the trip to Harrogate ??

Nice one Steve, I'll PM you nearer the time (1st Monday in April AFIK). My old mate Mick C keeps pestering me to come to the meets, probably so he can blow me away in his R32 - b@5t@rd!!!

Cheers,

Robbo

I work in Leeds - Just picked up my first corrado VR6 yesterday too :evil: (From fellow forum member TimVR!)

I'll definately be up for a leeds meet, or even convoying up the clubgti meets sometimes (would like to join too)