Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

Emmisions for de catted corrado

Hi guy's I was wondering if any one knows what the co content should be on my 91 G60 I've de catted it and it's running rich 3.8% at the moment and want to lean it a bit it's due for the MOT on monday so really have to sort this out tomorrow Iknow you have to disconnect the blue colant sensor and take the breather hose of the rocker cover to get a correct reading but that is as far as I know. Is it like the mk2 gti where it should 2% +-.5% or is the corrado different to this any info would be very gratefully accepted

Cheers guys in advance :lol:

disconnect the blue coolant sensor when the engine is runing (i think) if not the ECU goes into open circuit and then back up mod or something check the bentley manual

The robert bentley manual only gives the co content for a catted corrado +-.2% which is impossible to get on a de catted corrado that would be far to lean and would make the car run like a bag'o'shite. I think it must be the same as a golf mk2 without a cat but with the pg engine in it what do you reckon got to tune it today for the MOT

Im on a 92 G60 without CAT n my mot is due soon aswell. I was told to set it to 1.5% ish but 3 maybe ok. i can tell that mine is running rich so a tweak on the co_pot is needed. think 450-500ohm is what is needed.mines at 427 at the moment. not sure if its more is riher or not as there seems to be a difference of opinion on this one. I was told to put the std chip back in too

Not losing it mate!

I believe Andi had to reset the system to the last backup point which has meant that any members registered or posts made since that date have been lost.

:?: :?: Andi?

Think we lost about 4 members as well - and I was going to buy a cake to celebrate 100 :cry:

Aye, with the server failure at the weekend - had to go back to the last backup which meant we lost a little bit.

Not a lot I could do - sorry :(