Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Just Zymol'ed my Corrado

People who use Zymol,

I use Mequiars myself and have so far been very happy with it, but I have one niggle.

I wash and wax it about once a week when the winter's over, it's nice and shiney

but not for long enough :( Halfway through the week driving on roads, the C looks like

I haven't cleaned it for ages, making me ashamed of the state. Yeah, I can always clean

it again (if I had the time) but then I'd have to wax it again during the week!

Is Zymol any better at keeping up appearances? Could I at least just wash and dry the C

during the week and it'd still look waxed? Or should I just stick with what I've got?

Thanks for input,

Cheers,

Rica

i use swissol,and ive not waxed her for about 4 months and the water still beads on the body work,and hasnt faded any where(well it is red) swissol is expensive but well worth the money

People who use Zymol,

!

Is Zymol any better at keeping up appearances? Could I at least just wash and dry the C

during the week and it'd still look waxed? Or should I just stick with what I've got?

Thanks for input,

Cheers,

Rica

I use Zymol on mine and I would say it does look cleaner for longer especially from a distance. Cant really explain why. Also the water beads up for ages compared to normal waxes which I really like