Toohottotrot

Corrado Club membership question

Being fairly new here I'm not sure who to contact, my problem is that I joined the CCGB a few weeks ago and told my insurance company that I was a member, thus obtaining a discount. They have given me until thursday to supply my membership number, I don't have this yet and am not sure who to speak to.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance, Michael.

I think Butterfly on here is one of the club runners so probably worth pm'ing her.

I think Butterfly on here is one of the club runners so probably worth pm'ing her.
Yes I did know that she is the treasurer, I really need the membership secretary if anyone knows who this is? I did message a couple of times on the club forum, but it must have a problem as my last two messages state unread.

If all else fails I will pm her, thanks.

or you could try the user 'KIPVW' who is the CCGB chairman if all else fails?

Thanks for that, strange that on the club site the contact us page just takes you round in circles.

Can you not explain the situation to your insurers and supply them instead of proof you paid for membership. E.g. email confirmation from paypal.To be honest I doubt they will ever try to validate the membership number anyway.

Hi Michael,

Can you pm me your full name and address please and i'll look into it for you ;)

Mark. have sent you a pm...

Being fairly new here I'm not sure who to contact, my problem is that I joined the CCGB a few weeks ago and told my insurance company that I was a member, thus obtaining a discount. They have given me until thursday to supply my membership number, I don't have this yet and am not sure who to speak to.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance, Michael.

Ah, the 'contact use' link appears to be broken. No wonder my emails have been a bit quiet!!

Michael, I've got your info from the payment notification so will drop you a pm now.

No Problem,

Mark when did you last recieve anything from the club as your address is up to date...

I only joined in June, so haven't received anything yet - Judith explained that Vicki is probably still processing it so should be with me soon.

I may have jumped the gun a bit to be honest as I thought it had been longer than it has. Still, I'll let you know when things turn up or indeed if postie let's the side down.

Thanks

Mark

Mark - if you'd like to PM me your postal address, I can pop a current copy of the Sprinter in the mail for you.