Sign in to follow this  
slot

Long time no see !

Hi

Not been on the forum for a while !! :oops:

For those that remember me i had a green 2.0 16v,that i sold through the forum (thanks)

I will still be part of the vw scene because this is what i found today on my travels !

1989 golf gti with a rare? zender kit and wolfrace alloys

The thing that is making me share this with you is the fact that the guy selling the car only wanted £150 for it !!! It has no tax and mot but i carnt be picky at this price

Anyway the vw shows are calling so i hope to see some of the guys i met up with at last years shows :D

See ya soon dave

I could swear I've seen that car around Manchster before...

Definate late 80s styling there... Kinda retro cool almost... ;) 8)

Sounds like a bargain for £150 :D

Keep your eyes open for some nutter in a pink/red Golf driver waving at you around Manchester... It'll be me! ;) 8)

According to the badge on the back its got Koni's... worth £150 by themselves arent they? :)

Nice to see you managed to sell the C eventually... I couldn't believe that car took so long to sell as it was such a nice example!

Cheers jim ! did nt want to let her go :( thanks to the forum for helping me out,at the time things were a bit desperate !

Your right henny this car as been in manchester for a long time !!

I used to see this car regular ,a school friends dad had this car for about 10 years its just funny that i now own it

having admired it for years !!

check out those alloys! :shock: thats 2 bargain GTI's in a few days, lots of cheap but worth it golfs about at the moment!

Nice one mate, abit of T-cut & it'll be a cool car, not sure on the rims though :roll: