wy906

Corraduh!

15-month of Corrado ownership; it wasn’t until yesterday that I noticed the illuminating feature at the passenger sun visor!

:D

5974148671_aff8b3fecb_z.jpg

Did you also discover that it turns off when you close it? You don't need to use the switch :)

Top features that people are always surprised the Corrado has:

* Variable intermittent wipers (i.e. you program how often the wipers wipe on intermittent mode)

* Foldable wing mirrors

I've known people who've owned them for years and not know about either of those :)

120 kph for me,thats how the cops know im speeding!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

* Variable intermittent wipers (i.e. you program how often the wipers wipe on intermittent mode)

Is that a sarcasim or do they actually have that?

They really have that. Flip the wipers down to the intermittent wipe. Then back up to the off position... then count how long you want the intermittent wipe to be (say 5 seconds) then flip the wiper switch down again. You've now set your 5 second wipe interval! Give it a try - I'm not winding you up :)

You sure your not winding me up??? :silly:

how did you find that out?

I only found out the corrado had heated side mirrors accidently by turning rear screen heater on three years ago!

You sure your not winding me up??? :silly:

how did you find that out?

I read the sodding handbook!! :) :)

early g60s dont have it then,they just have a five second delay relay

just tried it, doesnt work on my g60,later cars have it?

My german doesnt extend to books yet! :lol:

Ah... didn't realise! Earliest Corrado I've ever owned was a J reg G60 and I *think* that had it... hmm...

Cheers lads,i know jims not winding me up.Early rados just have the single 5 second delay relay.Mines a 1990 g60 so stuff is a little hazy as it was between changeover period.Like it has the in-tank fuel pump fitted to newer models but has a older moto-meter display for checking boost(values are different on moto than VDO)

Might dig a little more and see if i can find out little more on it.

Jim isnt winding you up haha. though i think they do need to have a certain relay number...
99 has variable delay, 19 doesn't, interchangeable though.

* Foldable wing mirrors

I've known people who've owned them for years and not know about either of those :)

Is that Just manual foldable wing mirrors or electric? I'm loving this thread, the thing i like is being able to shut the window by locking the car!

Is that Just manual foldable wing mirrors or electric? I'm loving this thread, the thing i like is being able to shut the window by locking the car!

on my other g60,the sunroof also closed with the windows.Think the foldable mirrors are by hand unless later models had electric ones?

Cheers david,im going to the stealers tomorrow and ill check out if it works using relay 99 on older raddos.should do if the relays the only difference

Sadly yes - not automatic :(