speedsters20

Front splitter & maf

Looking for a complete front splitter for my 93 vr6 rado, mine is missing including the fixing bar.

Also need a good working Maf also 6 pin.

Thanks

Have a 50mm splitter + bar. Has a few scuffs, but is in good solid condition with no cracks/splits. Would be looking for £40. Wouldn't want to post though- where are you?

2 x MAF here! One only a year or so old - part number 021 906 461 (six pin) - already packed and ready to post £42 posted. Also have a splitter less the bar that has a split on the right corner but looks ok - £15 plus postage of around £5

Tim

Have a 50mm splitter + bar. Has a few scuffs, but is in good solid condition with no cracks/splits. Would be looking for £40. Wouldn't want to post though- where are you?

Pity, I am up in North East England.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

2 x MAF here! One only a year or so old - part number 021 906 461 (six pin) - already packed and ready to post £42 posted. Also have a splitter less the bar that has a split on the right corner but looks ok - £15 plus postage of around £5

Tim

Interested in the Maf thats about 1yr old how do you want paying do you have Paypal.