Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Moist........

No one word ever grabbed your attention like that one.

Was just thinking on a boring Sunday afternoon. I went to a BTCC do 2 years ago and remember the Astra coupe's. Yeh I know ......sh1t, not a C, not a VeeDub etc.

However, The bodykit made them look awesome. Looking at the kit it would really suit a Corrado. The Astra's looked really mean. The side skirts would marry with the swage lines in the doors and the fron spoiler would look great on a C.

Take a look and tell me what you think? I'm not really a fan of Kits but with the wheels and the lowered stance.......

Not a fan of body-kits of any kind on a C myself mate, would spoil the great lines too much i think.....that's the great thing about the C, natural under-stated potency, dont mess with it i reckon......ahh, the way it curves down at the front mid-line, flattens across the doors and then sweeps up in a cheeky gentle curve at the back end.... :oops: :lol:

I used to own a mk4 astra, and there was alot of interest on forums in that kit for the coupe, i think there's a company in germany who make something very simular. Not a fan of it on road cars really, it just doesnt look quite right out of the touring car environment!