Sazzle

Hello everyone :) - Heater controls

I've had my Corrado for just over a year now and I love it. Bits are starting to go wrong now though so I'm hoping some members might be able to help me out now and then ;).

Last week I had to drive to London and back with my windows down because the heater was stuck on hot... I have now taken the interior apart to see if I can find out what's wrong. I need to replace the fan/heater controls but, as I expected, no Corrados at the local scrap yard :(. Can anyone recommend a good place to start for parts?

Mine are knackered as well! Well the first 3 settings anyway works on the last setting fine! Quite annoying really! Anyone else have this problem?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Sorry newer style!

Mine are knackered as well! Well the first 3 settings anyway works on the last setting fine! Quite annoying really! Anyone else have this problem?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Sorry newer style!

Yes, i have it....solutions out there?

Sorry newer style!

My car is the same however if i pull the speed knob off a bit (oh err) i get all 4 speeds?