Sign in to follow this  
Storm Monkey

Storm!

Hi Guys,

Thought it was about time I put some pictures up :salute: . I got the storm about 6 months ago, and was going to run it as my main car, but then couldn't shift the old one, so now It lives in the garage, and comes out to play at weekends (Sunday Driver?)

Everything is standard on it, and in pretty good condition. The wheels need some TLC, and it has a few stone chips, but appart from that, Its Bl&*dy marvelous, and standard spec is still pretty quick :D . Its only done about 60K, so i guess I need another one for every day use.

whoops double post, no doubt some helpfull mod will be along to fix it soon

that looks bloody marvolous as you say!!! only 60k!! i wish i could keep mine in a garage, be worth a fortune in later years

are those the standard Storm mats aswell??

Sorted ;)

Nice looking Storm, m8!

Yeah the server sometimes decides to put them in it's Recycle bin....had that problem myself a couple of times. Re-uploading them will sort it :-)

Yeah, sadly when you double post with attachments - both posts are linked with just one set of attachments - and when you delete a post, it deletes anything linked with it, like the pictures... Doh!

I got them out of my webcache though, and reposted 'em though ;)

Yay for linux.

whats with all these nice looking 8) 8) 8) 8) storms now?????............looks well tidy 8) .........and its got less miles than mine too :cry: :cry:

Cheers for the comments guys! As for the matts, they were in it when I got it - I assume they were standard kit.

Sorry about the double posting. First time I tried, got an error messaage saying it had failed :mad: so tried again, and failed again :roll: . I gave up, only find it went in twice... Hmmmm.

Storm Monkey