vw_john

Help!!!

my sunroof, windscreen wipers and probably other random electrics just stopped working =//. I dont really know whats happened.

ok, ill change it now, and i dont know, the sunroof isnt listed on the fusebox cover

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

not fuses, blowers have gone too!

car runs, lights work, rear spoiler works. all i can think of is that i took a temp sender out and a bit of coolant leaked out. could have shorted something. but that would be a fuse wouldnt it? would something come up on vagcom?

fuse 4 is for sunroof and rear wiper.... fuse 5 is for both washer jets and front wiper...

relay 8 (bottom row 2nd relay) is for wipers

they are my thoughts on it.... also check all connectors on the back are fully pushed in

checked all, still no luck. and looking at wiring diagrams is turning up no luck either!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

ok i just put my hand down the side of the fusebox, and heard a creak and all the electrics started working again... somethings not right here. but its working again so thats good.

You might have dislodged an earth wire while you were replacing the temp sender. The first place I would look is where you were poking around as these things are usually related.

Jay