8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

All PM'd back now and thanks all for super fast payments. I'll send them out asap.

I will also update the available numbers. Cheers.

Cheers Gloster

I've had a look at the remaining switches and there are 8 available after the few claimed over the last day or so.

I will take one if you have any left pm me your details thanks.

Cheers Gloster

I've had a look at the remaining switches and there are 8 available after the few claimed over the last day or so.

Payment sent Matt.

Ian.

PM'd, many thanks.

If anyone wants and pays for a switch tonight, I can include it in with the others for the post tomorrow.

Cheers guys.

All switches that have been bought this week are now posted. Many thanks guys.

Now down to the last 5!

Received mine, well chuffed.. Another addition to the tower of Corrado spares...

Received mine safely last week. Thanks to Matt and everybody else involved in getting these produced. :thumbleft:

All gone now guys. Done, dusted, finished!

Saying that, I've emailed the company to see what the chances are of them doing a small limited run of them for me. Not holding my breath though.

Would there be anymore interest, to see if its worth trying to get more?

Having seen Jim's switch tonight, I'd be up for one if you do another batch, but would like the light in blue not red if possible. But could alway live with red, I'm not fussy(much). If you don't get much interest in a new batch, and anyone has on for sale, I'll take it please.

Having seen Jim's switch tonight, I'd be up for one if you do another batch, but would like the light in blue not red if possible. But could alway live with red, I'm not fussy(much). If you don't get much interest in a new batch, and anyone has on for sale, I'll take it please.

I have an unused one for sale

All gone now guys. Done, dusted, finished!

Saying that, I've emailed the company to see what the chances are of them doing a small limited run of them for me. Not holding my breath though.

Would there be anymore interest, to see if its worth trying to get more?

I'd probably have another one to put away for a rainy day if the prices were similar! :)