harryc

TSI Rocco is here! Good bye VR6 :( Pics P3

The VR6 was picked up by a 2 guys who are taking it straight to the ring! Really sound blokes so hopefully the car is going to a good home!

Few pics of the new rocco!!

Few pictures of the new Rocco!

934.jpg

912.jpg

923.jpg

948.jpg

950.jpg

975.jpg

977.jpg

980.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Having given mine a good spanking over the weekend I can safely say they are awesome cars. The handling is sublime and the adjustable suspension really works.

Buying mine and adding in the costs of a remap, wheels and some springs I will still be way less than half of the basic Cayman plus I have two extra seats and a decent boot. Are they worth the extra premium over a Mk5 Gti, yes.

Im even getting 35mpg average. I should have bought one years ago!!!

What remap did you go for? Im looking at a Shark performance STS, im lucky to get 30mpg on the stock map!

Havent touched the car yet, still enjoying driving it. Ive got some H&R springs to fit. Im probably going to wait till after the winter to get a map although Revo are doing a discount at the moment. I'll probably go for them down to ease and popularity but would be willing to try out something else if you hear good things. Still cant make my mind up on what wheels to go for.

Car looks good by the way.