vw_john

Euro Car Parts, parts

I have just ordered a master and slave cylinder from ecp. I have had problems in the past with them not actually giving me the right parts. I have a g60, and was just wondering if all corrados have the same masters and slaves?

cheers.

I refuse to use ECP, every time I bought parts from them, they were the wrong parts.

With my old C, they gave me the wrong air filter. When I took it back, they kicked up a fuss saying that vw never made a 1.8 16v, only an 8v.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Haha, this isnt what I wanted to hear really... so i have a 50/50 chance with the master, but the slave will be alright? I wouldnt really want to use ecp but I get a savage discount through my girlfriends dad. and I don't really have any other options.

theyre pretty bad , even if you get the right part theres a good chance the quality is so bad it wont last a year

i only use them if i have to , then you still need to pick and choose what you order

just got the parts in, slave looks right,. but the master is wrong. where can i get a master for an 91 g60? cheers