coullstar

Skyrocket

Picked this up today from Listers in Nuneaton. Very nice folks to deal with and some smoking hot ladies working there as well!! Anyway back to the car, always liked these and thought I bought a Sumatra grey local one but the boy sold it elsehwere despite pretty much doing a deal. Saw this and managed to get a good deal with a few things thrown my way which swayed me towards the red. The car has just clicked over 10kmiles so its just like new. Had a few extras added which I didnt know about so that was a bonus.

The car is very very capable and a fitting sucessor to the Corrado in my opinion. I will probably change the sprinsg to keep the ACC dampers, remap at some point and me being me Im sure a different set of wheels will go on. Thought about those 18in snowflakes to keep the Rocco theme.

Very nice! Nuneaton is only up the road from me as well! Hope you had a good drive back? Seems to be a few folks getting new Scirocco's lately!

Very nice Greame, shame the Grey one sold, not overly keen on that shade of red, but nice anyways:thumbleft:

Cheers. I wasnt sure on the red but I really like it in the metal plus its not the usual blue / white that you see going about. Kind of plays homage to the old bus as well. Wonder if Compo do 18in TH2's......

What about these Greame, not to pricey and look the dogs danglies on that Viper Green

looking very nice, did you stop all the traffic to take that photo ? it looks like your on a motor way and just decided to hop and take a picture!

What about these Greame, not to pricey and look the dogs danglies on that Viper Green

Sorry mate but.. seriously? They're fecking REVOLTING!

They look ok on certain cars but not good on the Scirocco. That was a layby the photo was taken in on a dualler.

Quite like the new 19in option that a lot of the newer ones are on but there still big bucks. Another one was the 19in reps of the standard wheels. H&R springs on there way from Germany as we speak. Its like the later Corrados, they need beaten with the lowering stick!!!

Hey looking nice mate. Nothing wrong with red ;) Well if Im being honest I was same as you and didnt like red until living with it for a week. Wouldnt have anything else now.

Tricky one wheels for Rocco, honestly cant think of anything off top of my head hmmmmm.....

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

In fact how about McLaren SLR wheels. Kind of OEM+ look

Dont know if they do suitably sized reps though...

Otherwise Im quite keen on OZ Ultraleggera at mo in black also..

Edited by Leonard

Hey looking nice mate. Nothing wrong with red ;) Well if Im being honest I was same as you and didnt like red until living with it for a week. Wouldnt have anything else now.

Tricky one wheels for Rocco, honestly cant think of anything off top of my head hmmmmm.....

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

In fact how about McLaren SLR wheels. Kind of OEM+ look

Dont know if they do suitably sized reps though...

Otherwise Im quite keen on OZ Ultraleggera at mo in black also..

No black wheels for me, there a bit too Vauxhall now I think. Merc Alphards are quite nice but finding a set that are not silly money is hard.

Tiguan 19in are possibles as they are the proper PCD and use OE bolts.

The snowflakes above are a possibility plus that would retain the tyres. Original set are £1100 and only do them in silver insets at the moment. I can get the gunmetal insert reps for £500 but no black inserts like those are available. VMR's are nice as well. Ive even seen a set of Rotiform BLQ's that look good on them, bit scene though.

You're right about the BLQ's being scene but they look amazing. We're both lucky in the fact that we're at the ends of the UK and not going to see many cars around with them on. I'd have them on a new VW straight away. How many times are you going to be bumping into the Edition 38 scene?

How about going Jap, you wont see another dub with some Enkeis or Volks on. Often thought about it. My sis imported some of these for her Evo. Would be pretty sic in hyper black or silver :D on yours. Bit of a homage to your C as well, well similar.... LOL

http://www.enkei.com/nt03m.html