Alex_G60_Fanatic

How quickly can I attatch a chin spoiler?

I've not yet re-attached my chin spoiler to the car... How quickly can this be done? I've got all the screws and things... But if I remember correctly the reinforcement plate may be a little bent

And does it need to be done or can I drive around without it?

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

15 mins??

Five/Six bolts at front. 2/3 up the sides. not essential for the metal bracket to be in place. My old C only had bolts up the sides (non in the front) and i never had an issue with it. The front clips in

My crash bar isn't even attached, just clipped it on and it holds fine. Took 30 seconds! Unless your planning on driving backwards whilst scraping it along the floor its unlikely to pull itself out, its quite a tight fit!

My crash bar isn't even attached, just clipped it on and it holds fine. Took 30 seconds! Unless your planning on driving backwards whilst scraping it along the floor its unlikely to pull itself out, its quite a tight fit!

I did fit it in the end but couldn't get the screws in to the rad panel... It's been galvanised so i don't think they'llgo in now without being tapped, so I just cable tied them as neo suggested! :lol:

---

- Sent from my iPhone you lemon!

i bought a load of allen bolts, nuts and various sized washers as i was fed up with the screws pulling out.... needless to say it no longer comes off but has taken the front bumper with it a few times

Cable ties FTW!! At least until you can sort it with proper bolts.

Mind you, 12yrs and I've never had a cable tie fail, can't say the same about bolts though...:p