Storm Guy

RH Adapters for RH Wheels?

Does anyone know if there is a UK supplier of the 'special' RH adapters required to fit RH (ZW1) wheels please.

Looking at 5 x 100 to 5 x 112. Looking at RH part #64040 (20mm) with appropriate spigots to change CB from 57.1 to 72.5.

Alternativley can anyone recommend a good German retail supplier that may be able to source some.

Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a UK supplier of the 'special' RH adapters required to fit RH (ZW1) wheels please.

Looking at 5 x 100 to 5 x 112. Looking at RH part #64040 (20mm) with appropriate spigots to change CB from 57.1 to 72.5.

Alternativley can anyone recommend a good German retail supplier that may be able to source some.

Thanks

Is this what you are after mate:

http://www.gmpperformance.com/index.cfm?PG=detail&PID=186128

They do a whole kit, kit includes: 1x #64040, 1x ring #45206, 5 bolts M14x1.5x25 #12514525011 short head, 5x bolts M14x1.5x25 #1251452501 reg. head

GMP Performance in the states are very helpfull, give them a call to discuss. Other options are just keep your eyes peeled on ebay.de

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

actually scratch that.....check out ebay.de

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=rh+5x100&_sacat=See-All-Categories

much much cheeper for a set four as well

Excellent - many thanks. Looks like its overseas then.

I have actually been looking on the ebay.de and also saw gmp on my searches. I suppose my key concern was that you can readily get a centre ring / spigot which changes the bore from 72.5 to 57.1, either as part of the kit or separately Most people seem to list part 45206 (beige plastic) for VW but dont indicate sizes.

I am assuming the spigot (either metal or plastic) should be 7.7mm thick and have an ID of 57.1 and an OD of 72.5?

I have spoken to RH (which is where I got the part numbers after explaining) but given the language barriers, not sure if the 72.5 to 57.1 was quite understood though.

Just received a confirmation email from RH.de with pic and stating that the 45206 is indeed the actual plastic spigot required for converting from 72.5 to 57.1.

Many thanks.