Pat_McCrotch

Anyone checked this 16v out?

Has been on eBay for the last few months at silly money and has now dropped. Anyone been to look at it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-N-VOLKSWAGEN-CORRADO-2-0-16V-3DR-/150616718864?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2364426765138280188#ht_1135wt_1139

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Tempted to buy it. But I want a new car for winter and would probably feel bad using it if it's as good as the pictures show. Always wanted a Blackberry as well.

It looks cheap if its as good as it looks! Its becoming increasingly hard to find a corrado in decent condition these day

I've spotted that one as well. Looks very good in the photos. And in a nice colour too. Would have thought that would have flown out by now. Especially considering how many absolute dogs go for nearly a grand on eBay.

Not so sure. 16V values are in the absolute dumps so.. it does look pretty straight but priced about right now sadly.

Looks a very nice car for the dough . Not that i want to sell mine ever !!!, but when are these lovely cars going to rise in price ? . 16v ,vr6 whatever ,they seem to be goin for a song atm . Sad times .