welshlee

n b petrol button

I'm going to guess it's just related to the alarm, but that they've used the 'Use unleaded petrol' blanking cap and just drilled it? Either that or it has an LPG conversion and you didn't realise :D

To me that looks like someone has used another old switch and modded it for a button. I doubt it's anything to do with petrol (the mb looks like the end of a word that has been covered over).

Pop it out and see where it goes?

That's quite often where an alarm LED would be fitted so could it be something to do with the alrm (or an old one)?

To me that looks like someone has used another old switch and modded it for a button. I doubt it's anything to do with petrol (the mb looks like the end of a word that has been covered over).

Pop it out and see where it goes?

That's quite often where an alarm LED would be fitted so could it be something to do with the alrm (or an old one)?

the mb bit is the mb of "unleaded sans plomb",whoever used the blank for switch didnt realise that blanking switch is relatively rare and in a way sought after

Looks like an airconditioning switch. Whether its being used for that.....

As Jim said above, it's the unleaded blank that was used on earlier cars. Someone's just fitted the alarm button to it.

if you have a clifford alarm thats used to type in a code for an anti hijack thing myn has one on, you also set the alarms modes with it, myns turned off its a pain having to type a sequence in to it or the car turns off after so many seconds when you press the brakes

you some how use that button thing to enter a set up menu where you can turn stuff like that on or off,theres instruction manuals on the clifford site if you know what it is,i changed myn years ago when i got the car as the previous owner had it fitted and can remember it been a real pain.