CazzaVR

Golf+ Magazine CCGB interview with Jim!

Was flicking through Golf+ in WHSmith today, and was pleasantly surprised to find a nice little interview with our very own Jim re: CCGB! Was even more surprised to get a mention- the Mrs got a mention too :lol: Thanks Jim ;)

Some nice publicity for the club :)

Ah, it's in is it.

Yeah, many thanks to Jim for responding on behalf of the club (though we had a bit of a joint committee effort with what to say :) )

Yes - and I would like to point out that I did mention in the email to Golf+ that the comments were an assortment from various committee members and not just my own answers.. but seems that fact didn't make it into the article? Just don't want my colleagues thinking I was hogging the limelight which wasn't my intention :)

Will have to go try and find a copy somewhere for a read!

Good puclicity for the club :)

Got to get Lars a copy for next weekend, also Dirk, as one of the shots (Ibbenbüren meet 2006, Doug and Kathy from the US also attending, year we loct 2cc at the Ring !!) features his ex-Audi 80 Coupe (now onwed by a fellow Scirococoforum member, Günni).

Tempest