Jim Bowen

Removing Diavia aircon system

I was commenting on the fitment not the function. I have seen probably 7 or 8 installs and every one is awful in terms of the holes in bodywork, routing of wires, poor cutting etc etc.. All relative but if you have a good one you are the first I have seen.

So if I buy a corrado fan, that will fit there and not need anything else? Is there any more bits needed inside the car?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Grommets for all the holes on the firewall. Maybe even a new grill for the top of the foilage seal / air in. Diavia usually punch a hole through this. Shorter aux belt will help as well.

Nice one.

I filled the holes in bulkhead already, had a right pain finding a large enough grommit that would stay in the hole, ended up using some sealant as well as a grommit.

Got the new grill for foliage seal, just need the seals now.

Already got the aux belt.

Am hoping i just need the standard fan now, which i've just bought from ebay

just a quick one 3corsa - i've got some water in the fan so want to drop it down to dry up and lube. Other than the three screws at the front are there any others that need to come out, to the the motor off?

GLWS by the way.

yeah i think its just the three screws and the fan comes out, the standard one just twists in with no screws.

There a couple of plugs/wires to unplug

Jim? Have you sold this lot then? If not, how much are you looking for? I actually only need the fan blower!