Toohottotrot

Help needed anyone got a large rat trap!

Well it's that time of year again here in Malvern,Vanfest weekend! We have been inundated with air cooled vans since monday! I've tried to catch one by digging a big pit and covering it over with a black sheet but the buggers are driving on the grass......anyone got a big rat trap?

I can't take Rado or Rocco out as they keep chasing them and snapping like a pair of pitbulls! Apparently they are expecting 8000 vans, I didn't know there were that many left in the world?

One thing you have to admire them for is they know how to have a "meet" and party, people have turned up from all over the world.

Just a couple of niggles though......I can hear Right Said bloody Fred from my garden, and it will get worse tonight as its Abba night......AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!

Don't you just love the smell of rust and the "put,put,put" of aircooled vdubs in the morning!?

I'm too sexy for a kombi......too sexy for a Kombi!!!!!!!:bonk:

Missing VF this year. Great friendly show. Love it. Normally camp whichi is the better way to do it and you can come and go to the show as you please. BUt only been able to visit for the day the last few years. One year we went up the Malvern hills and was able to look down upon the show and watch the campers come and go.

Have to try and make next year. :D

had great trouble reading that and still not sure i totally understand

are you old?

Why would I be old? Cos I don't like Right Said Fred or Abba?..........are they for young people?:dance:

Maybe I should translate from Australian:

It's Vanfest here in Malvern this weekend, it's very busy lot's of people have turned out for the show. So to anyone who's thinking of going, it should be a good day out. The weather is a little overcast but not too bad, so I may have a run over on my Madge scooter, if the battery lasts. Failing that I could use the Zimmer frame!

Now I'm getting towards 40 do I have to Like Abba?:scratch: