robo22sri

Red rear lights?

I was wondering if you can buy complete red tail lights?

or do people just use red spray or lamni-x?

cheers guys

In terms of original Corrado ones.. no, you can only do DIY tinting I'm afraid! :(

i think people just respray....i have a set for sale if your after some :-)

you got any pics? and how much?

In terms of original Corrado ones.. no, you can only do DIY tinting I'm afraid! :(

thats what i thought :(

Hi mate,

I've supplied quite a few sets of body shop tinted all red lights for MK2, 3, 4 Golf and Corrado with no complaints so far. The lights are totally smoothed (all markings, logos etc removed), tinted, lacquered, oven baked, de-nibbed and finally machine polished to a show car finish. All this is done in a pro. body shop and to the highest standard and only genuine undamaged Hella units are used. Asking price for a set of Corrado lights is £55 delivered which I reckon is fair when you consider that I have to buy the lights to start with. You can go down the DIY route with a can of red spray for under a tenner but I think you'll see the difference. The pics below show a set in my own car.

P8220042.jpg

P8220043.jpg

Hi mate,

I've supplied quite a few sets of body shop tinted all red lights for MK2, 3, 4 Golf and Corrado with no complaints so far. The lights are totally smoothed (all markings, logos etc removed), tinted, lacquered, oven baked, de-nibbed and finally machine polished to a show car finish. All this is done in a pro. body shop and to the highest standard and only genuine undamaged Hella units are used. Asking price for a set of Corrado lights is £55 delivered which I reckon is fair when you consider that I have to buy the lights to start with. You can go down the DIY route with a can of red spray for under a tenner but I think you'll see the difference. The pics below show a set in my own car.

P8220042.jpg

P8220043.jpg

They look the nuts mate!

Is it done on a exchange basis?

I'm in N. Ireland and I do operate an exchange scheme over here but as you are on the mainland it could be a bit of a problem with postage etc. Bear in mind also that the all reds will not pass MOT so you would probably want to keep your standard lights anyway. I do have a couple of sets of lights at the moment awaiting treatment.

I'm in N. Ireland and I do operate an exchange scheme over here but as you are on the mainland it could be a bit of a problem with postage etc. Bear in mind also that the all reds will not pass MOT so you would probably want to keep your standard lights anyway. I do have a couple of sets of lights at the moment awaiting treatment.

So is that £55 an non exchange price?

Correct, £55 for a straight sale inc. delivery.

I wouldnt mind making up the difference in postage costs to England if your happy to post. That is when/if you are intenting on tinting the couple of spare sets you have :)

I'll be doing a couple of sets over the next week or two. I'll PM you with pics when they are ready. The price would be £55 including delivery. Many thanks.

Many thanks for the interest guys. As things stand at the moment I have three sets which are all provisionally spoken for. I will be doing further sets in the future as and when I can source them and they will be posted in the Parts for Sale.

Many thanks for the interest guys. As things stand at the moment I have three sets which are all provisionally spoken for. I will be doing further sets in the future as and when I can source them and they will be posted in the Parts for Sale.

Get a production line going!! :lol:

Certainly more interest in these than i thought!

i've got a spare set so might give all red a go... which bulbs do you guys recommend? are the reversing lights ever going to be white

i have a set ofrear lights that have been previously tinted red by can. look turd in my opinion up close. those look awesome. do you guys run standered bulbs in indicators or doyou get green bulbs or something

Sorry bud I don't make them, Leon sprays them

They are awesome quality, but I still need to get orange bulbs