budhilton

Centre Console Trim. Later dash

The bit that fits around the stereo, vents, Hvac and ashtray. I think it stops at the cubby hole at the bottom. Not 100% sure as I have not removed mine yet but I have found the guy before me broke most of the lugs that hold in the Hvac controls and snapped out the ashtray

Andy

I have one in bath, £25 posted as thats what I paid for it - only one of the tabs for the heater controls is slightly snapped.

Tim

Hi Tim. Sounds promising as 3 of mine are snapped !! If it's black and otherwise unmarked I will take it. It is the later version though isn't it ? Do you have a pic? How do you want me to pay? I have paypal if that's easier for you

Andy

Hi andy, looking at it closely it has some subtle marks where someone has tried to lever the stereo out. picture is linked below

2011-07-05182837.jpg

Paypal gift would be fine!

Tim

Hi Tim

It looks ok from the pics if the damage is just to the inside stereo trim on the left. Plus what is where the cigarette lighter goes as I can't work it out from the pics

Andy

You see when the bottom screw hole for the left hand side of the heater panel? Exactly opposite would be the right hand side.

They ALWAYS break on that point :( I've yet to find one that isn't broken.

I think there is some slight levering damage to the right of the stereo housing also, all subtle though, all the parts fitted with no rattles when it was in my car.

Tim

I think there is some slight levering damage to the right of the stereo housing also, all subtle though, all the parts fitted with no rattles when it was in my car.

Tim

Hi Tim

I was sure I had replied to this but it's not showing. I am interested. But what is in the place of the cigarette lighter? I cannot tell from the pic

Andy

Not sure what you mean, I had the cig lighter in as normal.

Tim

It just doesn't look like the hole. Maybe its the pic or its me ! Pm me your paypal details and I will send the payment. I will also reply with my address

Thanks Tim

Andy