P3rks

Grey Leather interior and black carpets/dash - does it go?

I've been offered a grey leather interior; that's seats and door cards, but I have a black carpet and dash.

Do you guys think this'll go or do you recommend getting a grey carpet and/or dash to suit?

Pictures would be helpful..

Love you x

Personally I think it would work.

Having said that I would probably recolour the seats to black anyway as I prefer it.

My Bordeaux Pearl VR6 came with grey leather, carpets and dash. I always hated the grey carpets and when the chance arose to buy an immaculate black carpet set I jumped at it. Personally I think it works really well although I am still running the grey dash so the pictures below do not show the exact combination you have in mind. Hope this helps.

P9160051.jpg

P9160050.jpg

P9160049.jpg

P9160048.jpg

yeh would work and look ok, personally would hold out for some black ones though as i'm not a big fan of grey leather.

hmm.. would look okay if you kept all the black plastics and just went with grey leather bits, but only okay.

I don't think grey leather would do the car any justice at all - especially with the extra work you've put in!

Hold out for black or beige.. or cloth recaro's.. I never should've sold them :(

Thanks for the info and opinions guys.

I ended up buying them.. I'm not a fan of the colour but I love the leather. Hmm.. Re-Dye time?

@bristolbaron.. Yeah, I really want some Electric early Recaro's, but they seem to be fetching 1k+ and I can't afford that at the moment. These leathers were silly cheap.

Get on the dye then bud.. Got gliptone stuff for my roof trim and it seems pretty good.. A LOT of work though. Prob easier if you went black, but you could get away with beige if you wanted.

Get on the dye then bud.. Got gliptone stuff for my roof trim and it seems pretty good.. A LOT of work though. Prob easier if you went black, but you could get away with beige if you wanted.

Don't fancy black.. It's a bit too dark and, well, the obvious choice.

I'm tempted with a subtle charcoal, or something like tan.