alip_corrado

Main engine loom connector

Hi, not sure if title is correct name for the part but taken a few pics to clarify.

I need both the male and female parts that connects the ecu to the engine.

It's the connector in the centre of the following pic:

IMG_0632.jpg

Close up of male and female parts:

IMG_0627.jpg

As you can see some water has got in and caused some corrosion of the pins/plugs.

Female sockets:

IMG_0631.jpg

Male pins:

IMG_0630.jpg

Ideally someone will cut both parts of the connector of their looms, leaving me about 100mm ish of wire so I can cut my loom and solder in non-corroded connector. If someone has one half or both, I will take whatever I can get.

If no-one is willing to do so, I am happy to buy both looms so I can cut looms or fit entire looms myself.

The corrosion is causing a few faults and is beyond repair as a few of the pins are very weak and wobbly.

I have this - ideally would sell both parts of the loom but then if you are going to cut off and discard might as well just post you the parts you want!!

I reckon £35 posted as that is a little less than what i would get for the looms as a whole.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Sounds good to me. Do you want to pm details for payment/paypal?

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

PS. I could prob do with replacing 1, maybe 2 other connectors that are a part of that loom. I'll post up description + pics at some point tomorrow.

going on holiday tomorrow morning - if you want them in the next week i'll need pics tonight, if not send me a pm re the parts in the next few days.

Tim