mariojoshi

Loads of rare bits ending on eBAY TONIGHT! - VDOs/Strutbrace/bra/boost gauge/SWG

Trimsport rear strutbrace with all fixings and black parcel shelf cut

£80

VDO vision boost gauge with adapter and approx half a meter of vacuum pipe, in SWG Corrado right hand air vent holder

£60

VDO vision volt and oil pressure gauges (matching the above) in custom MDF/Faux Leather clad holder to fit Corrado centre console lower cubby hole

£60

LM Plastics smoked Corrado headlamp protectors as seen on long term loan on StueyBs car. Can't get these any more, very limited production run.

£25

Cobra Corrado bonnetbra - Black. Good condition. One tiny metal hook has disappeared over time, easy to sort

£30

These are my prices - all are plus shipping. Not particularly fussed about silly offers - already have a ridiculous amount of watchers on ebay after 12hours, but as said - will end them early for rado forum members

Nope - it just bolts round the rear turrets - all done from the boot of the car - the only thing you need to remove are your rear speaker/parcel shelf support - then re-fit once the strut brace is in place. The whole thing shouldn't take more than 25mins :)

Josh

Hehehe - Really nice addition to the back end of a rado - and stiffens the back end up nicely. Probably won't end the auction now it's got to this stage.

Best of luck if you decide to bid - could even meet you somewhere around the surrey area as my head office is in Reigate and i'll be in Mitcham on Monday.

Josh