Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Payment sent... Noticed now it says 10 rollers on the first post... That would leave me one door short. Payment for 12 sent... Hope thats ok

Hi Alex, I've sent you a pm for way of payment. I await a reply so I can pay asap.

Cheers,

Redfox.

HI,

For everyone who has subsequently shown an interest in the rollers you should be in receipt of a PM with payment details soon. YOUr names will also go on the list on page one showing how many rollers your getting.

To everyone else....PLEASE READ THIS

Please take care when sending payments! half of you didn't include your forum name, several folk haven't given me your address and there are a few that have sent the wrong amounts!

I have to sort all this out in my spare time so I need everyone to make sure that they have sent the required info... read the pm i sent you and check you included your forum name, address and details in the paypal payment. If not then PM me as soon as possible. I'll be PM'ing those that have forgotten info or miss paid later today.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Payment sent... Noticed now it says 10 rollers on the first post... That would leave me one door short. Payment for 12 sent... Hope thats ok

you asked for 10 sets, i just checked. but you've paid for 6 sets (12 rollers) check your posts and read the first thread. I'll change the first post accordingly

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Can i take a set please ?

How do i pay ?

how many do you want?!!?

read the first post and let me know... you need 2 sets for one car.

Hi Alex, I've sent you a pm for way of payment. I await a reply so I can pay asap.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Hi Alex Id take 2 sets

cheers Simon

Payment, Forum name and Delivery address all sent!!

yeah but you only paid for 2 sets... i have you down for 4? It's not a problem but i need to know either way how many you need. 2 sets do 1 car.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I've only taken payments for approximately half the rollers! Common chaps!, can't start making them before I've paid for them. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Argh! the maths! :lol:

I think some one has over paid by 30p btw. I'll try and get it back to you

OK chaps get out your tickling sticks and get that cash in! I'm almost in a position to pay but I need a few more folk to send their cash!

Also, check out the table on the first post. Find your name and check i have the details correct!

Cheers!