robrado974

At last got me a revell

Finaly i have found the vr revell model . In dbp as well . The box has never been opened so i dont know if i want to open it . Part of me wants to and crawl around the floor with it making vr engine sounds lol. At £28.00 thought it was a good buy too.

great stuff i had the last couple from a toy shop in weymouth last year... £26 each.

one for best and one to play with on my desk :) I've not mastered the VR grumble yet :)

Mine was advertised as new ? dont know if they make a few every now n again? or its just because its never been opened so the seller sold it as new .

wow thats a bargain!! got mine from german ebay, theres quite a few on there going for roughly £45-55, dont tend to see these much on uk ebay, there was also a revell corrado cabriolet and g60 kit model which both went for around £60 quite rare though!!,

also brought a revell mk1 scirocco!, they look better out the box!

Anyone else have issues with the front wheels on theres? Mine are all wonky and even catches the arche liner in front of the wheel :(

I did have 2 but sold one and the other was the same

none of mine are perfect ! from memory one has a manufacturing problem on one of the rear speedlines. and the other one has wonky silver bump strips down the side.

but i guess your a perfectionist like me, every detail has to be spot on :)

Anyone else have issues with the front wheels on theres? Mine are all wonky and even catches the arche liner in front of the wheel :(

best get it booked in for wheel alignment sooner rather then later!!! ;)

Hey these are just like the real thing . The bonnet wont close on one side ,drivers door wont close and the bee sting is missin lol

I wish I'd bought a pile of those when they came out.. never would have imagined they'd have doubled in value in the space of a few years!

I paid £60 for mine last month from a Canadian ebay seller.

I haven't opened the box yet.

Has anyone tried to repaint it to the same colour as your own car? If so, please post some pics! Also, is it easy to do? I'm a noob! :D

i wanted a black one but dont think they made a black one, only colour i can find is purple :(

seen a few pimped up ones on ebay.de with wide wheels that look prety sick! but the price wasnt!