dollimore

Wanted - BBM RSR Outlet

As above. After a Bahn Brenner Motorsport RSR outlet fot G60.

If anyone has one they are willing to part with then let me know. Otherwise I will order one from the US.

Thanks

Jamie

i want one too! second dibs after jamie has one! lol...jamie if you order one please let me know where or see if you can get a discount on two and we can do a deal!

Mike

Wouldn't it be easier to get one from g-werks? Think they're about 120 quid though. It's on the list for me too, so if someone magically has three of them to sell we'd all be happy ha.

when i checked in july at G-werks they had none in stock and had no idea when the next batch would be in...... it would probably work out to be the same price if you ordered direct form BBM depending on exchange rates

Also Bar-Tek do them for 99 EU ......

when i checked in july at G-werks they had none in stock and had no idea when the next batch would be in...... it would probably work out to be the same price if you ordered direct form BBM depending on exchange rates

Also Bar-Tek do them for 99 EU ......

yep....same thing i found, bartek...hmmmmm...ill check it out now

Good work. I searched the other day but didn't find anything. Spoke to G-werks a while ago and they had an order list for them and weren't sure when they would have them in stock. Going to order one now. That was a more successful post than I was expecting!!

Good work. I searched the other day but didn't find anything. Spoke to G-werks a while ago and they had an order list for them and weren't sure when they would have them in stock. Going to order one now. That was a more successful post than I was expecting!!

i bought one...the place is in littlehampton so i think it is G werks! maybe it is! oh well, good result either way!

i bought one...the place is in littlehampton so i think it is G werks! maybe it is! oh well, good result either way!

Yeah thanks for the link Mike. Yep it is G-werks the seller id is the same as the number plate on their mk4 golf. I think I was searching for RSR outlet which is probably why nothing came up!!

Yeah thanks for the link Mike. Yep it is G-werks the seller id is the same as the number plate on their mk4 golf. I think I was searching for RSR outlet which is probably why nothing came up!!

i always search for rsr outlet too..but in this case i typed in corrado and selected newly listed...and then it just popped up! anyway hope they are easy to fit,

Yep they are really easy. The hardest part is getting the originial silencer box off. You need to use a socket drive with a universal joint and extension as you cant see the nut holding it on. You need to put it in at an angle to get the alignment. We used a smartphone camera with a light to make sure we on properly. It's not hard just a bit fiddly. I have just taken my charger out as I have had it rebuilt so will put it all back on at the same time :)

So g-werks don't have any in stock on their website but they're selling them on eBay? Confused! So you just searched corrado to find it on eBay? Interested in hunting one down too!

So g-werks don't have any in stock on their website but they're selling them on eBay? Confused! So you just searched corrado to find it on eBay? Interested in hunting one down too!

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Corrado-G60-Bahnbrenner-RS-outlet-kit-Supercharger-Outlet-/280756972642?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415e6b6c62