P3rks

Car now gone see link in 1st post for new thread

Hi mate, I have a few bits missing from my engine conversion, wonder if you have the following:

Oil breather box (off rocker cover)

ISV mount

Standard water hoses (pump to block etc)

I'll think of anything else I'm missing

JT

Hi there,

Are the front indicators still available? I really only need the nearside (passenger) but if you are only wanting to sell them as a pair I will have to take both.

Cheers.

Dawn

Do you still have the gauge pod and gauge? and would you accept £40 posted for it? Thanks alot mate. :-)

Hi Mate, would you sell the selector tower off of the gearbox, the bit the cables connect to?

Cheers

Steve

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

also, what condition are the wings and bumper in?

hiya pal, not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread elsewhere but do you have the ABS pump at all? part number 191 698 305 B or 191 614 304

cheers pal

Apologies for not updating this.

Loads of parts left. In the next few days im going through all whats left and I'll update this thread with what's left with prices/photos.

Thanks.

Hi

Would like to purchase gear gaitor surround, gaitor and gear knob providing the gaitor is in good condition and the surround is grey. If they are please let me know your paypal address.I assume the price includes postage?

Regards-gor123don

Right, the car is long gone.

Apologies to those awaiting answers on parts but with other commitments (work/friends/family/girlfriend/constant VR6 maintenance :bonk: ) I've just not had time to organise my mound of parts. I will put up individual parts up for sale in their retrospective adverts as and when I pull my finger out and organise through my parts boxes. I have the next few weeks dedicated to do this as I really need some space... Keep you eyes open.

MODS: Can you please lock this thread or whatever you guys normally do to clean the place up?

Do you have any of the g60 boost piping and the boost gauge and pod still available? Or should I wait for a separate advert to be posted? Thanks.

hey buddy. Could you help me out with the super charger mounting bracket? Number 2 in the picture bellow...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59645[/ATTACH]

I can do £20 posted?

Edit: Found a better picture... I just need the metal plate, i don't need the whole bracket and I don't need the tensioner etc.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59657[/ATTACH]

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic