asdf

Electric window problem

Both of my electric windows don't work. I have checked the fuse and its fine. Is there anything else it could be?

I'd probably check the switches next.

When you press the buttons, can you hear anything happening?

also could be the relays which are behind the rear doorcard. If you dont hear any clicking when pressing the switch then you need to get a multimeter on them to see if they are getting any power

Mines developed a similar problem. You could never use both the driver and passenger electric switches at the same time, which wasn't a biggy. But now the drivers' side switch for raising the passenger window won't work. Still lowers for some reason.

Fortunately she's not a wide car, so leaning over to use the passenger switch ain't a big ask.

Isnt all corrados like that? You can only operate one window at the same time? Im shure all my 3 rados do that

yes, that is how the electric windows work on the Corrado, odd but I guess you get used to it

Picked up the car today. There is nothing happening when I press the switches. I'm guessing it is electrical rather then mechanical as the previous owner said they both stopped working at exactly the same time. Where is the window relay?