rado-steve

.22 Air Rifle with Scope & bag For Sale, Like Brand New!

Ok, fancied an Air Rifle, seemed like a good idea at the time, Its been set-up on the range with the scope zero'd!

SMK XS208, sight is also by SMK.

Its only had 300-400 pellets through it, Is practically brand new etc, its a Breach breaker, scope is a 40x40, calibre is .22

Features include:

• 19" Tapered Rifled Barrel

• Adjustable Rear Sight

• Full Length Wooden Stock

• Overall Length 43" approx

• Barrel Locking Lever

• Grooved for Telescopic Sight

• Weight approximately 6lbs

• Extremely Powerful (11.5 ft lbs)

• Fibre Optic style Open Sights

SAM_4474.jpg

SAM_4479.jpg

SAM_4476.jpg

Included in the sale is the rifle, sights etc, gun bag and some Accu-Pel pellets (these things are coated to give you roughly and extra 1 ft lbs of velocity) The Cat is not included!

Cost me roughly £220 just over 12months ago, Looking for £150 ono

My number is: 07971 623155

Cheers

Maybe a bit far for collection then. do you think post would work

I could post it, It would be quite well protected in its bag, just need a box big enough tbf... I spose a courier would be £10-£15

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

£100 but only if you include the cat and ask no questions.

He's blind I'm afraid so would not provide much sport :(

Need a couple of days mate as im waiting on a sale of my own.if all goes well i will have. if you can sell it before that no probs

Back garden is Ok, so long as its big enough etc, also if your shooting against a fence you'll need some thick backboard (like MDF etc) as it'll punch a hole straight through a fence!

Private land for bunnies etc, so long as you have land owner permission!

Post office is probs a bad idea, as you'd be doing a 10 stretch for armed robbery and you'd only get one shot off before you had to break the barrel open to reload :)

I already have one (no surprise there I hear you say!) but could have a friend who is interested. What's your best Christmas price Steve? :grin:

Let's leave the cat out of it for now as well ;)

bargain, these chinese guns are great if you like taking things apart and upgrading them etc.

I bought one earlier in the year, had it two days before i took it apart and fitted a modified trigger.

http://www.woodfield-gcp.co.uk/springtuning.htm

althought you must be sure the power doesn't exceed the legal limit or its classed as a firearm and you need a proper gun license

bargain, these chinese guns are great if you like taking things apart and upgrading them etc.

I bought one earlier in the year, had it two days before i took it apart and fitted a modified trigger.

http://www.woodfield-gcp.co.uk/springtuning.htm

althought you must be sure the power doesn't exceed the legal limit or its classed as a firearm and you need a proper gun license

Its already 11.5ft/lb anyway, plenty Powerful!