8vMatt

Breaking Storm- Inc Beige Leather Interior

Hi guys,

I've managed to save as much I could from a green Storm in a local breakers yard. This wasn't going to be saved as it suffered a heavy front corner crash impact. A shame really as the car looked to be a nice clean original example before the crash.

Engine, box all sold before I got there. No suspension, brakes or under car bits got by me. I've only got the bits listed.

50mm Splitter,scuffed along the front face but no cracks £20 posted.

Drivers Foglight, no damage or cracks, chips etc to the glass. The plug did pull off on removal though, pins are intact so putting a new one on isn't an issue. £50 posted.

Tailgate boot rubber, very good condition £15 posted.

Heater motor, I will check it works perfectly before sending. Edit- Only works on speed 4. Heard its an easy fix though. £13 posted.

ABS switch. £15 posted.

Heated Seat Dash Switch, no scratches on the face. £25 posted (same as I paid off ebay).

Beige Stuff-

Beige headlining, great condition. Sunroof lining and sunroof interior surround trim. I guess collection is better but might be able to post at your risk. £50 plus postage if needed.

No parcel shelf unfortunately.

I can get pics for bits you're interested in as we go. Here are a few to be getting on with. I've not cleaned anything up yet-

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

Edited by 8vMatt
Sold updates.

Heated leather including door cards, Liamtg60 has first refusal on all beige interior. Once I know what is or isn't wanted it will be available for the forum.

Front seats are in a good condition with only very minor bolster rub. Rears are unmarked. Door cards are good bar a couple of small issues. Passenger front has slight impact damage from the crash. Canbe repaired easily and its covered by the speaker pod anyway. Slight colour rub also on the same doorcard.

Beige headlining, great condition. Sunroof lining and sunroof trim. I guess collection is better but might be able to post at your risk. £40 plus postage if needed.

Beige sunvisors, great condition £30 posted.

Beige Sunroof switch panel, great condition £20

Let me know about the above.. Could do with all of it..

I will take this

Beige plastics in the footwells, good with the odd minor mark that would clean off. £35 posted.

Understand we are talking about 3 parts ??

Heater motor & switches please Matt as i'm looking to make sure mine is 100%. PM sent. Jon

You going I stealth? I so how much for the front spoiler collected?

Jay

Hi Jay

Sorry not going to Stealth. Would like to but not possible. Let me know if you want pics and if posting would be wanted. I was going to cut some wood into a C shape and tape the splitter to it for safety.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I will take this

Beige plastics in the footwells, good with the odd minor mark that would clean off. £35 posted.

Understand we are talking about 3 parts ??

Yep 3 parts, driver and passenger outside of footwell and footrest.

If someone wanted all the beige interior then they would get priority over it being broken up. I'd rather a complete sale to enable someone to fully fit out their car with a complete interior. But you never know and you have first dibs on those parts should they be available.

Cheers, hope you understand.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Heater motor & switches please Matt as i'm looking to make sure mine is 100%. PM sent. Jon

Cheers, only have the motor. Switches were already gone when I got to the car.

I've checked the motor and it only works on speed 4. My fan motor works on 1, 2 & 4. I guess that means this one is a bit knackered. Sorry mate.

Me to! I may need someone assistance with this as i don't want to break anything! Anyone nearby with time and confidence to tackle this?

Me to! I may need someone assistance with this as i don't want to break anything! Anyone nearby with time and confidence to tackle this?

its really easy to do,I only needed a hand with the soldering the thermal fuse in,due to me not having a soldering iron,the hardest part is just working upside down in the passenger side footwell taking off the blower,which is just awkward more than fiddly,but those instructions are accurate so unless you have A/C you won't be lost

I do have A/C - the after market Diavia system though so i'm not sure if that makes a difference.?

Sorry Matt, borrowing your thread for a minute. Back to your sale shortly. :o)

I've not heard anything back from the guy who put a wanted ad up for beige leather. I take it h's not interested. All beige open to the forum now. As I stated previously, if someone wanted everything to do a conversion then they would have priority to breaking it all up. We can look at doing a bulk buy discount as well.

Infact sensible offers will be considered for all parts listed to get them moving on to help people with their cars.

I still need this parts Matt

Yep, sorry mate. Not had much time to sort things at the moment. Bear with me.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

how much for the heated seat switches, dont need the loom or anything,

thanks james

Hmm, makes it very difficult to sell the rest of the loom. Best if you make an offer you are happy with that takes into account the loss of selling the loom. Cheers bud.

Well i have no idea what theyre worth mate, and im guessing you have a rough idea what youd like for them, so that would probably be the best place to start?

Thanks james

I've done really well in not spending any money on the Corrado recently, then I noticed this thread...

I'm interested in the rear speaker shelves, pillar trims and centre tunnel trims. Any chance of pics of the damage on the centre trims? To be honest, I've got a decent top half of the gear lever surround (where the badge goes) so not too bothered about that, but would be good to see the handbrake trim. Are all the tabs on the tunnel trim intact?

Second dibs on the footwell trims, but I suspect they've definitely gone!

Had my eye on the carpets too, but I've got to draw the line somewhere...